The Questions When Interview at Agent

Please introduce your self !

Why do you apply to this company ?
My friend told me that this company is good and everyone told me much about this company. So that why, I apply to this company to carry out my potentials and develops my future carrier in this company.

Where do you know about work on the cruise ship ?
I heard from my friend who worked on this company as a waiter. When he vacation, we always shared about his experiences work on the cruise ship.

What do you know about HAL ?
HAL is one of the second cruise ship company on the world with more than 130 years experiences. It has 13 ships sail to more than 280 ports of call on all 7 continents, ranging from popular Caribbean and Alaska itineraries to exotic cruises t the far corners of the world. A 14th ship with capacities for 2.044- guests, 86.000 ton weight has been ordered and scheduled for delivery in summer 2008.

What is you reason to work on the cruise ship ?
My 1st reason are to carry out my potentials and develops my future carrier in this company.
My 2nd reason is to looking for money, to improve my family financial and to save money for my future. And also I like traveling. So if worked on the cruise ship, I am lucky man because I can traveling around the world without spend my money even I can save my money.

Do you know, worked on the cruise ship is very hard? Why are you still applied to work there?
I known from my friend who worked in this company. When he vacation, I always asked him about his experience. And from him I know, work on the cruise ship is very hard. Sometimes, we have to sacrifice our rest time to work long hours, long distance from home, from family. But I don’t care about that, Sir. I can assure with whole my hard that I am a hard worker, dependable, learn by doing and cooperation. And I believe that I can do this job very well.

How do you evaluate your self to work on the cruise ship ?
I was graduated from floating hotel school for one year and I can speak English well and also I took my job training at Grand Hyatt Hotel for one year.

Please describe about this pictures !

0 komentar: